"Verbena" in Hebrew means "Holy Plant." What makes the Verbena donor recognition tree special? After selling donor trees for so many years, we have learned through trial and error what our customers want. Our experience has led us to develop a recognition tree that satisfies a number of requirements both from a manufacturing and customer viewpoint with many advantages
1. Affordable - The Verbena Tree will not break your budget. Unlike real cast bronze, the 3D cast resin simulated bronze trunk is almost half the price! Get the 3D dimensional bronze look without paying the high price.
2. Expandable - Clear
acrylic add-on modules of 14 and 15 leaves sold separately for easy
expandability. No need to add leaves in "big buck" 50 or
100 leaf increments like other trees.....add only 15 if you want.
(Leaves available in several finishes at no extra charge; gold, silver &
3. Tight Configuration - Leaves fit together tightly which allows for maximum growth and conserves wall space.
4. Legible Leaf Imprinting/engraving - Leaves
come in a standard metallic faced polymer material (engraved), or
upgrade to metal, (printed). All printed/engraved text on leaves is
black, clear and very legible. Our printing and engraving technology
allows for maximum flexibility in font choice.
5. High Quality Materials - 1/4”
thick clear acrylic leaf backer modules are laser cut for accuracy
and smooth edges, and holes are drilled and tapped to accept leaf
screws and prevent acrylic cracking.
6. Ease of Installation - A full paper mounting template is included along with all mounting hardware
7. Made in the USA!